Located on Birmingham’s Eastside, a part of the city that continues to experience huge transformation. Major developments and significant transport infrastructure are all within walking distance…
Location : Birmingham City Centre, UK
Located on Birmingham’s Eastside, a part of the city that continues to experience huge transformation. Major developments and significant transport infrastructure are all within walking distance.
- 91 modern & sustainable 1, 2 & 3 bedroom luxury apartments
- Prices starting from GBP 139,995
- Contemporary open plan living/dining
- Custom built kitchens with integral appliances
- 125 Year Leasehold
- Completion Date Q3 2020
- 20 minute walk to New Street & proposed new HS2 station
- Range of affordable payment options
Why Invest in Birmingham?
- Youngest population in the UK, Birmingham has a thriving and ever growing market for city centre property
- Leading European business destination with regional economy of over £90 billion
- HS2 will bring the capital even closer at 49 mins, welcoming an estimated £1.5bn of investment and 22,000 jobs to the region.
- 5 universities with over 73,000 UK and overseas students choosing Birmingham as their place to study and build careers.
- Relocation of firms such as Deutsche Bank and HSBC is increasing the number of affluent professionals making the city their home here.
- £750 million transformation of the city’s main train station, New Street and £100 million Metrolink expansion connecting key city residential hubs.
Birmingham is not only the UK’s largest city outside London, but also one of the country’s biggest financial centres. The relocation of firms such as Deutsche Bank and HSBC will increase the number of affluent professionals making their home here. The diversity of the city’s economy is supported by its reputation as a hub for creative industries and it is among the UK’s fastest growing centres for digital media ventures.
There is a wealth of opportunities for companies seeking to expand or invest in Birmingham. Major Employers already include the BBC, HSBC. John Lewis and Selfridges. The city has exceptional connections to local, national and international destinations. It lies at the heart of the UK’s road network and boasts an international airport serving 9 million passengers per year to 140 direct and scheduled charter routes. The proposed HS2 rail link will potentially cut travel time between Birmingham and London to just 49 minutes.